Tuesday, April 27, 2010



It's official. I'm a student again. Just sent in my enrollment form and paid my seat deposit for the Masters of Accounting program at the U! So excited to be back up at the U and getting my masters degree, but a little nervous about it too. Apparently its brutally intense and demanding but I think I'm up for the challenge :) I've decided to embrace my nerdiness and just go for it haha! After I complete the program I'll have all my education requirements to sit for the CPA exam which has about a 40% pass rate... yikes. So excited and nervous about this new chapter of my life!

2 comments:

Callie said...

yay! so excited for you! all your hard work has paid off! and yes, you will sort of be a nerd haha... it will be so worth it though!

jodeeharris said...

Congrats, ashley! I bet it feels good to have the decision made!

A hot nerd, Ashley.