Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday yesterday to Colton! It was a fun day! Can't believe he is 11 already! Crazy how fast he has grown up! We went to dinner at Rocky Mountain Pizza last night and then came back to our house for cake and presents. He was so excited to get some new skateboarding shoes, a "coupon" from Spencer to go pick out a frog for his fish tank, a couple games, some new clothes, nice cards from the grandparents, and his "big gift": cabella's big game hunt. Not so sure how I feel about the hunting game. Kinda scary haha but he loves it! Today is his friends party. They are going snow tubing up parley's at Gorgoza Park. He is SO excited! I think it has been a great birthday!

3 comments:

jodeeharris said...

Happy Birthday to Colton!!! Can't believe how old you are. I'll always see the cutest little 2 year old dance moves when I think of you! My girls and I LOVE you! You are a sweetheart. Have a fun day.

stacy h. said...

quincy is loving looking at these pictures of "coke-in". :)
colton is the best!! happy birthday!

b lovely said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON! i hope the party was so much fun! I told Gayla I wanted to come- sounded so fun!